I placed an order on wweshop.com on November 22nd and when it still had not been shipped 2 weeks later, I called to find out why.I was told 2 of my items were on back order which surprised me because when I ordered them it said they were available.

She told me they would not be available until December 18th then my full order would ship out within a week after that. Considering this order was full of Christmas presents, obviously that would not work for me. I asked her if I could remove the 2 items and she said yes & that my order would be shipped out by Friday. My cart/order STILL has not been changed, shipped, or anything!

I just checked their cancellation policy and guess what...once an order is placed, it can NOT be changed or cancelled.

So, they say items are available, then they are not, and even though I ordered this stuff over a full month before Christmas, there is more than a good chance that my son will not get his #1 Christmas wish for Christmas!I am more than just a bit upset by this and you can guarantee I will NEVER order through this site again!

***WARNING: DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 MONTHS TO ALLOW FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER!!!!!!!***

Had an Experience with Wweshop?

Comments